Work from Home Jobs for Any Graduate
Job Responsibilities : Team Leader – Human Resources
Salary : 30000 Per Year
Company : AceNgage Infoservices
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
Job Title: Team Lead Human Resources
When you make the decision to join ACENGAGE you are choosing to collaborate with talented professionals that have one thing in common; the passion to make a difference!
ACENGAGE employees bring their diverse talents and experiences to work on critical projects.
The desire to have a career that is purposeful and forward thinking is woven into every ACENGAGE
employee – it is The ACENGAGE Way. Join ACENGAGE and make a difference!
Here is what you need to be successful in this role:
- Coachable – Open to constructive criticism with a strong desire to implement and sustain feedback by others
- Customer service orientated – Understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer always. Honest and have the integrity to do what’s right for our customers and for the business
- Curious – Actively seek information pertaining to our business services and customer base
- Committed – Have the passion and perseverance for what you want to accomplish
- Willing to support critical duties – Support responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations
- Good understanding of Human Resource (HR) operations will be an added advantage.
What you will get to do:
This role will make it your mission to have a sense of urgency be deadline driven be organized and able to prioritize tasks you are executing and a self-starter that is capable of juggling multiple tasks/projects at once and execute them to completion.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Conduct coaching sessions seminars workshops individual training sessions etc. with associates and provide feedback addressing client service performance product knowledge and call productivity.
- Assess training and coaching needs client service skills product knowledge and system navigation skills.
- Weekly calibration sessions with Team Leaders and Trainers to develop scoring consistency and best practices.
- Create monthly quarterly and other statically reports as well as analysis for the leadership team and studies on the outcomes of quality improvement programs.
- Setting weekly and monthly targets with the associates to ensure the client expectations are met.
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the training
- MBA/ Post graduate in Psychology/MSc (Psychology / Organisational Behaviour) with minimum 3 years team handling experience
- Experience in conducting review meetings
- Phenomenal communication presentation and public speaking skills
- Should have worked on orientation workshops with clients
- Organizational and time management abilities along with Critical thinking and decision making is desired
- Strong business and HR acumen including problem solving skills critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Position will be based in an office or remote or some combination of both based on business needs.
ACENGAGE offers a competitive package as per market standards and fosters a highly skilled energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received the Recruiting team will contact you directly should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.acengage.com
ACENGAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race color sex age national origin religion sexual orientation and gender identity.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30000.00 – ₹35000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now