Sweden Jobs Opportunities for Indian
Job Responsibilities : Pharmacovigilance Scientist, Aggregate Reports (India)
Salary : 1000000 Per Year
Company : ProPharma Group
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana IN
ProPharma Group is an industry leading single source provider for regulatory compliance pharmacovigilance and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical biotechnology and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia Canada Germany Japan the Netherlands Sweden United Kingdom Indian Ireland and the United States ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge experience and proven processes.
The PV Scientist Aggregate Reports will be responsible for the preparation of aggregate reports as per guidelines and work instructions.
Essential Functions Include:
- Authoring of Aggregate reports (PSURs/PBRERs PADERs/Annual Reports/ ACO/ DSUR) for submission to local and other Health Authorities.
- Authoring of Risk Management Plans (RMPs) as a part of regular Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Authoring of Signal Management Reports.
- Performing literature search and validity check for the aggregate reports.
- Reconciliation of relevant process trackers.
- Extraction and validation of data (RSI Sales previous reports RMP signals).
- Generation of Line Listings (LL) from safety database
- Providing reliable support for high priority Ad-hoc activities.
- Ensure all the reports are drafted within the allocated timelines.
Qualified candidates must have:
- PhD M-Pharmacy/B-Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) from PCI recognized University/College.
- Fresher or 1-2 years of experience in authoring ARs.
- Proficient computer knowledge and computer keyboarding skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook Word Excel).
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; able to multitask.
- Flexibility to adapt and meet fluctuating business priorities.
- Able to occasionally work extended and/or flexible schedule to meet client requirements.
We celebrate our differences and strive to create a workplace where each person can be their authentic self. We are committed to diversity equity and inclusion. Employees are encouraged to unleash their innovative collaborative and entrepreneurial spirits. With a holistic approach as an Equal Opportunity Employer we provide a safe space where all employees feel empowered to succeed.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***