Singapore Jobs for Indian Freshers 2022
Job Responsibilities : Client Success Executive
Salary : 230000 Per Year
Company : Radarr Technologies
Location : Remote IN
Location: Bengaluru/Remote (if outside India)
Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company headquartered in Singapore with a development center in Bengaluru India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands products campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms 20/Twenty and Radar.
Client Success Executive at Radarr:
As the Client Success Executive you will oversee multiple accounts – being there with the client every step of the way from onboarding platform set-up training and maintenance. We strive to assimilate as much as possible into our client’s role – making sure that we are on top of their social listening needs while providing them the expertise in consumer insights. Above all think of yourself as an enabler for clients to optimise the potential of digital data and social listening to serve their business needs.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and serve as the main point of contact for all client servicing matters
- In charge of new client onboarding process that includes understanding client’s use case assisting in platform setup and providing initial training
- Oversee the automated user-navigation feature (i.e. WalkMe) on the platform to ensure optimal user experience by gathering feedback from clients to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product team
- Timely execution of follow up processes for any client request feedback or enquiries via Jira
- Implementation of periodical customer satisfaction surveys and investigation reports to ensure high client satisfaction; collecting client testimonials and creating case studies that highlights the capabilities of platform in assisting client’s business
- Track client usage of platform which includes logins time spent and any other metrics applicable
- Any Bachelor’s degree.
- Client success experience in the digital marketing industry is mandatory
- Strong understanding of social platforms like Facebook Instagram Twitter etc
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Multi-tasker with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- An opportunity to be a part of revolutionising the way we use data to build and grow brands.
- A passionate fun customer obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bangalore
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include a medical insurance cover fitness allowance dating allowance internet allowance and Stock Options