Medicine Packing Jobs Near Me
Job Responsibilities : Pharmacy Assistant
Salary : 10351 Per Month
Company : BRINDHAVVAN AREION HOSPITAL
Location : Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Experience – 0 to 3 years? experience preferably in the Health Care Sector will be given priority fresher also welcome.
Communication Skills – English Hindi regional language (mandatory)Job
· Storage of medicines.
· Maintaining and mailing daily Stock reports.
· Checking medicines and then packing medicine of courier patients.
· Handling medicine-related queries
· Maintain foreign patient files and list medicine.
· Maintaining cash hold.
· Scanning patient reports.
· Compounding and dispensing medications as prescribed by physicians.
· Monitoring customers’ drug therapies advising interventions and informing customers of any potential side effects.
· Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
· Conducting health and wellness screenings.
· Providing immunizations and other medical services such as taking blood pressure temperature measurements and checking blood sugar levels.
· Keeping accurate customer records.
· Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
· Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy including verifying order entries maintaining records of controlled substances charges and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
· Adhering to applicable legal rules regulations and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
· Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Basic computer: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacist: 1 year (Required)
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10351.12 – ₹22117.16 per month
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chamrajpet Bengaluru – 560018 Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)
- Kannada (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 18/12/2022
Expected Start Date: 25/08/2022