Jobs in Iceland
Job Responsibilities : Python Developer – Remote
Salary : 200000 Per Year
Company : iNECTA LLC
Location : Remote IN
Inecta is seeking a back-end focused Python Developer to join our North American development team. This is a fully remote opportunity and the role can be based anywhere in the United States Mexico or Canada.
Inecta is a software company founded in 1993 by our CEO Johannes Gudmundsson specializing in innovative ERP technology for the Food Produce and Seafood sectors via our flagship software product Inecta Food. Inecta is proud to be both a Microsoft Gold Certified ERP Partner and Direct Cloud Solution provider helping food companies of all sizes grow their business through digital transformation.
With offices in New York (HQ) Miami Atlanta Vancouver Sydney New Zealand United Kingdom Iceland Mexico Brazil and New Delhi we have a global team of 80+ members dedicated to helping our clients with extensive experience in the food and beverage industry.
Reasons why you should work at iNECTA
- We are rapidly growing!
- Fully remote opportunities – be home more often and spend more time with your loved ones
- Competitive pay bonus incentives full benefits paid vacation and a retirement program!
- Career progression in a growing industry
Scheduled Hours: Start time can be between the hours of 11:00 am and 1:00 pm Eastern time
- Total 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in Python development
- Expertise in Core Python
- Working knowledge of using Python packages such as Pandas MatPlotib NumPy
- Experience in Python for ETLs Integrations in a business environment
- Experience in Systems Integration (making data load efficiently in low bandwidth/connectivity environments)
- Familiarity with database technology such as Microsoft SQL PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and PowerShell
- Sound Knowledge of Web Frameworks (Flask Django or DRF)
- Experience setting up and using ETL processes using technologies such as ADF or Apache Airflow
- Strong understanding of fundamental computer science and networking concepts
- Experience in working closely with business analysts and end-users to understand use cases and user needs
- Experience in giving and receiving code review feedback
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure CLI and PowerShell
- Understanding of main Microsoft Azure Cloud concepts
- optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Microsoft certifications such as AZ-900 or PL-900
- Experience working with container orchestration managers such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Working knowledge of developing the latest user-facing features using React.js for a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Computer science degree or degree in mathematics
- Background in writing test automation (unit and integration) for new and existing features
- Working knowledge of developing end-user reporting with systems such as Plotly Dash.
- Competitive salary/compensation bonus opportunity
- Annual paid time off benefits
- Full benefits package