Jobs in Austria with Visa Sponsorship
Job Responsibilities : Office Assistant
Salary : 8000 Per Month
Company : TUV Austria (India) Pvt ltd
Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra IN
· We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for Senior Management.
· In this role you will be responsible for scheduling meetings taking notes and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
· You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
· Reporting to Senior Management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
· Typing formatting and editing reports documents and presentations.
· Entering data maintaining databases and keeping records.
· Liaising with internal departments answering calls and making travel arrangements.
· Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
· Scheduling appointments maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
· Copying scanning and faxing documents as well as taking notes.
· Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments if required.
· Ordering office supplies and replacements as well as managing mail and courier services.
· Observing best business practices and etiquette.
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
· 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
· Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word Excel and PowerPoint.
· Advanced typing note-taking recordkeeping and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
· Working knowledge of printers copiers scanners and fax machines.
· Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook as well as call forwarding.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the
smooth management of her day to day affairs and most effective use of her time. Handle
sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as
appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
Manage Director’s electronic diary assessing priority of appointments and reallocation
Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
Process Director’s correspondence ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt
with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director or other staff as appropriate.
Maintain Director’s office systems including data management and filing.
Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
Screen calls enquiries and requests and deal with them when appropriate.
Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within
the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses triggering follow-up action.
Produce documents briefing papers reports and presentations for the Director.
Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings
preparing agendas pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings including
production/distribution of agenda and papers.
Assist/support Director Development Manager & Communications Manager in
arranging funding partner and other events.
Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
Trust funding partners.
Central University personnel.
College and Departmental officers and staff.
Conference facility catering and accommodation personnel.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
Experience of electronic diary management.
Experience of working in a Higher Education Environment.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to enable professional interaction
with a wide range of contacts both internal and external to the University.
Ability to organise and plan own work.
Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
A flexible pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent IT skills including a working knowledge of presentation software packages
preferably Microsoft Office Word Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now