Indian Jobs Vacancy Hiring | Data Analyst Jobs Apply | Urgently Required Jobs Apply
Job Responsibilities: Data Analyst, South APAC LC AX
Salary: ?600000 Per Year
Location: Remote IN
Who we are
At Criteo our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals push boundaries and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
About The Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to support our commercial teams from our India location. As part of a team of passionate analysts, you must thrive in a start-up environment be proactive detail-oriented, and eager to learn and keep up with the quickly evolving product landscape.
We sit between the business and technology groups unveiling the magic of the Criteo engine for our local teams and for our clients and transforming Big Data into Smart Data. You’ll be given access to one of the world’s biggest datasets and the computing power to exploit it.
Working closely with commercial and technical teams we provide actionable recommendations based on high-quality analysis and understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives of our clients and grow our business.
Our initiatives have concrete and measurable impacts.
We get to play with exciting technologies and solutions such as Hadoop Vertica Tableau or Python to grow the portfolio of analysis that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiative and enjoy starting from an idea translating it into complex data analysis developing the results with our commercial partners and presenting them to our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Detect root causes of issues impacting the performance of our client’s advertising campaigns through analysis of our huge data set and propose concrete measures to fix them in link with a range of internal partners on the technical commercial or product side
- Deep-dive to actively provide analytics insights and propose optimization scenarios to our clients to reach their KPIs and maximize their satisfaction in close link with your commercial partners and other internal support teams
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations to our commercial partners to maximize our business impact with mid-term strategic thinking which contributes to nurturing the expansion of our newest solutions.
- Develop and share a deep knowledge of our technology data platform products and tools and be an active part of cross-team initiatives within your market and beyond
- Develop and apply your analytics skills by deep-diving into our data and coming up with advanced analysis models automation schemes and projects leveraging SQL Tableau Python and other technologies to maximize impact and scalability.
Who You Are
- Your work experience: 2+ years in an analytical role in Technology Consulting or Financial business; bonus point if you have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies DSP SSP RTB etc.)
- Your academic background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a quantitative or business field (Statistics Mathematics Physics Economics Finance Engineering …) with a focus on Analytics. A Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a related field will be a valuable plus
- Your Analytics skills: You are knowledgeable and passionate about Analytics in areas such as data automation statistics and predictive approaches.
- Your technical skills: You have hands-on experience in working with databases or have some programming experience and are a fast learner. Python or R is a must. Bonus point if you have experience in using technologies such as Hadoop Hive Vertica and Tableau.
- Your business skills: You are client-focused able to come up with and convey clear messages and straightforward recommendations and have experience in discussing with clients.
- Your personality: You are versatile autonomous and able to multi-task and prioritize; you like to interact and collaborate with people from various backgrounds mindsets and cultures.