Job Responsibilities : Sales Manager / Vendor Specialist ( 3 – 9 Years ) – US Shift
Salary : https://in.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=34f8eb99134152bd&q=night+shift+jobs+work+from+home&tk=1gb5389dvjrhp800&from=web&advn=87226418033102&adid=396317917&ad=-6NYlbfkN0BP09k3PAs2iBmDYnWVpH1jv5BTNsDS7KvG_VMsdS8oRLzbeMVfpwyC3X1jY8hHsRkyqUucQjyn4-YD9bCmbzcaEg1TbcXcmaFlhOVeJyDxfhPMvPU4dGKB4N-mclKN10Gz0YRUii3w60wniKPBIDEPxy3xrkUQWFjQne12oiiNvYs6kiLhDZ6qmXq97y9JarbRofUWQaJyoZbYtAY_hqMMhst8DvDEWwhmJGhOpFuWw5-Ph6-DRmgs6S55zoBg2WXtAQBXYh97gg70Y4FBql73402Zaah4JlihXEqc6cPVCzh9rDao7bTAIxW7Tcx8UJP-uyDtrQ00Sul3BCgsaIflPzJJpSqGrziE7woiSylgpg%3D%3D&pub=4a1b367933fd867b19b072952f68dceb&xkcb=SoCb-_M3alOu6bx_hp0KbzkdCdPP&vjs=3
Company : Amazon
Location : Remote IN
About the Role
Sales / KAM / Business Development – Vendor Specialist (US shift)
Candidate should be ok to work in US time shift – 3 pm-12 am/5 pm-2 am shift (rotational after every 2 months)
· Success will be measured by the performance of your internal teams on input metrics and impact of vendors on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers
· Partnering with the Retail Category Team and managing the vendor relationship by championing the vendor’s needs at Amazon
· Build strong communication channels at all levels set proper expectations provide clear status communications and manage towards a growth plan for the vendors
· Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities and relevant KPIs for the vendors and Amazon
· Work with internal Amazon teams/vendors to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
· Conduct deep dive analysis on the handled issues for the vendors and publish recommendations and action plans based on data to improve vendor experience
· Provide thought leadership around planning roadmaps and execution
· Establish long term partnerships with key vendor partners for the group of vendors handled
· Support the launches of new programs categories and features
· Conduct regular WBR MBRs with the vendors highlight business metric performance and building action plans
· Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
· An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
· Work experience is preferred (5+ years). Relevant experience in Vendor Management Sales post sales Account Management/ Key Account Manger/ Business Development in managing B2B Business.
· Exposure to retail buying retail planning & allocation product/project management marketing or e-commerce will be a plus
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills highly consultative and solutions-oriented
· Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
· Develop original ideas approaches and solutions to typical unusual or difficult situations or problems
· Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
Note: This role also offers complete work from home option.
As a Vendor Specialist as part of Paid Selling Partner Services (PSPS) Team of Retail Business Services you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for managing Amazon Vendors.
PSPS team is looking for a bright customer-obsessed driven and creative candidate to join our team. You will interface internally with leaders from our Retail and Vendor Services teams and will be responsible for all aspects of the vendor’s business with Amazon. You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.com.
You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising buying Catalog management inventory management finance operations and online marketing to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. In this role you will be focused on the strategic and operational aspects of managing the customer relationships with our vendors.
You will conceive create and analyze a wide range of marketing and site merchandising efforts to include marketing campaigns to grow the vendor’s traffic brand awareness customer conversion and revenue on Amazon. Also you will look into strategic and operational aspects of their business with Amazon root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting the vendor’s business. In addition you are expected to proactively identify areas for growing Vendor’s business by developing strategies.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices vast selection and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.
The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300000.00 – ₹600000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- How would you describe your gender? [ ] Male [ ] Female [ ] I choose not to self-identify
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Exposure to retail buying retail planning & allocation: 4 years (Required)
- Vendor management: 4 years (Required)
- Account Management/ Business Development: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)