Freshers Jobs Near Me | Full Stack Engineer Vacancy | Remote Jobs for Freshers Apply
Job Responsibilities: Full Stack Engineer (Playbooks Team) – Remote
Salary: ?375000 Per Year
Location: Remote IN
Mattermost is an open-source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle. Hundreds of thousands of developers around the globe trust Mattermost to increase their productivity by bringing together team communication tasks and project management and workflow orchestration into a unified platform for agile software development.
Founded in 2016 Mattermost’s open source platform powers over 800000 workspaces worldwide with the support of over 4000 contributors from across the developer community. The company serves over 800 customers including European Parliament NASA Nasdaq Samsung SAP United States Air Force and Wealthfront and is backed by world-class investors including Battery Ventures Redpoint S28 Capital YC Continuity. To learn more visit www.mattermost.com.
We value high-impact work ownership self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are we hope you’ll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
Mattermost is seeking an experienced full-stack Software Engineer to join the Playbooks team and help build improve and maintain Mattermost Playbooks one of four products in the Mattermost Suite. We help teams orchestrate people tools and data to earn trust with their stakeholders every day.
As a product Playbooks has reached a level of maturity and adoption that requires both additional feature work – driven by customer demand – and a review of architecture with planned work to address performance improve telemetry and adopt GraphQL. The scope of this team also sometimes reaches beyond the product itself to help support suite-wide infrastructure like Threads Everywhere. This is an opportunity not only to impact these deliverables but also to help define and drive next steps for the product.
- Own the end-to-end design iteration development testing and release of new features and products
- Work seamlessly with product managers and designers to understand define and improve product requirements
- Identify champion and implement necessary architectural changes
- Ramp up quickly on existing codebases with an eye towards maintenance and improvement
- Provide quality code review feedback to peers and community members
- Stay abreast of relevant new technologies that might improve team efficiency (or just developer happiness!)
- Refine your expertise in end-to-end testing not only in authoring new tests but in iterating on our testing infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science Computer Engineering or Mathematics related field
- 2+ years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Skilled in Go or React/Redux
- Passion for communicating clearly concisely and correctly: whether it’s code documentation or even just a post in Mattermost
- Confidence in working independently in an asynchronous team environment
- Excitement about thinking critically and creatively