Apple Consultant Jobs
Job Responsibilities : Apple Solutions Consultant
Salary : 60000 per Year
Company : Apple
Location : Oklahoma City, OK 73118 US
Posted: Jul 15 2022
Imagine what you could do here? At Apple new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products services and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Lead ASC you are accountable for extraordinary retail business results enhancing Apple brand awareness through delivering a customer experience and advocacy across both Retail and Telecommunication non-staffed points of sale. You spend most or your time in the field on store visits collaborating with Channel Partner leadership and staff. You are a natural leader who is passionate about Apple and influences the partner to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way where the customer Is surprised and delighted in all interactions.
- Experience leading a Retail Channel business across multiple points of sale with proven ability to influence negotiate empower and align partner shop leadership and store employees.
- Strong ability to analyze sales data qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to key business groups.
- You are passionate approachable and know how to connect with customers to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Apple does not cut corners in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity honesty and accountability in all that you do every single day.
- You know yourself open to their feedback and relate well to all kinds of people. When faced with a challenging opportunity you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You believe that communication is key to success. You actively listen and discuss the possibilities with customers and teammates alike.
- You know how to build advocacy with store staff and key partners within the store through communication collaboration and training. You create excitement and support for the brand with partner staff.
- There are many moving parts in an organization and navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work and strategies for sustaining profitable growth are key to staying ahead of the competition.
– Influencing Partner regional and store leadership and sales staff to deliver business objectives and exceed customer expectations. – Analyze and report regional and store revenue and trends and generate innovative ideas to improve performance. – Mentoring coaching and role modeling for partner staff on our products services and merchandising guidelines while delivering an exceptional customer experience. – Ensure that product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated to meet brand guidelines.
Education & Experience
University degree preferred.
- You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs requiring local commutes to partner locations.